having a lot of trouble finding a replacement mask for diverite es145

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xrcjdx

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
back in the day i went through many masks until i found the es145 frameless. it was the only frameless that fit my narrow face. it failed on a dive earlier this summer (another story), the skirt separating from the glass on top of the mask.

diverite no longer makes the es145, and they say there is no comparable - the newer masks fit a wider face.

dgx recommended the oms tattoo, small size. it arrived today. unfortunately, daylight comes through the side. maybe that is because it was tight on the bridge of my nose? the hollis m1 was close to a fit, and i used it for a while until i discovered the 145, but it leaks a lot.

if any of you narrow faced divers have had a similarly hard time finding a mask that fits, or even better are familiar with the 145 and can recommend a replacement, i would sure appreciate it. (would prefer to stay frameless, but maybe that's not possible.)

r

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom