Have no idea where to post this but....I like the Happy New Years in all languages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll second that .. Good Show ScubaBoard! :D

Edit: so Ok , when I first saw it, I thought my PC was whacked and displaying some "unknown" language :wink:

I am so glad you liked it. We are such an international board and this really shows it! But, we need to give credit where credit is due... So mondo thanks to El Orans for his awesome work here on our board. He not only does a lot of these special features, but he keeps all of our "T"s crossed and "I"s dotted. The man will spot an inconsistency at a thousand pixels!

NetDoc:
I am so glad you liked it. We are such an international board and this really shows it! But, we need to give credit where credit is due... So mondo thanks to El Orans for his awesome work here on our board. He not only does a lot of these special features, but he keeps all of our "T"s crossed and "I"s dotted. The man will spot an inconsistency at a thousand pixels!

Sometimes, having OCD can be a good thing. :rofl3: JK. Love ya El.

fairybasslet:
Sometimes, having OCD can be a good thing. :rofl3: JK. Love ya El.
He is so OCD that he calls it CDO. :D

That really angers me El Orans!

Don't worry, it angers me too!

Let's get him!

Wow, I soooo totally learned a new word today. I especially like the last part: often in the form of a caricature to which sufferers of (or care providers for those with) the condition often vehemently object. Are you objecting? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom