Haunted Oahu Tour?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Yeah, it's me and my ghost/haunting thing again. Has anyone gone on the Haunted Oahu tour, Orbs of Oahu? I'm thinking about going with my daughter when she comes to visit next month - would like to hear if it's worth it.

I haven't personally, but I hear it is really good from those that have gone. I've been wanting to go myself.

Some locals won't go though because they are afraid of being followed home.

Mixed reviews on this...mostly good though. I am thinking of going when I get back there in March. I grew up on Oahu 30+ years, I know most of the stories and a few personal ones. PM me if you have any questions.

What we need is a ghost wreck tour.

Thanks for the feedback. She'll be visiting at the end of the month - Soooo many plans.

We have done night dives at the wrecks and it's pretty cool - just pretty short dives to be in the dark

Didn't get to go while she was here - maybe some other time with friends - it's not like I'm leaving any time soon :wink:

the tours are done by my good friend Lopaka, there is one coming up at morgans corner that puts chills up my spine just thinking about it, there is also one coming up at Queen Emma's summer palace in july
enjoy

We were on Glen Grant's very first tour. His guinea pigs. He was still trying to figure out his routes and so we got the works. Started at the State Library at 19:00 and returned about 23:30. IIRC, we went around downtown, up to Stevenson Intermediate (Hill of Sacrifice), around Manoa and the Chinese Cemetary, through Aina Haina to Makapuu (orbs), onto Waimanalo and Bellows, into the Kailua section of Old Pali Road, over to Nuuanu and that segment of the Old Pali Road, then back to town.

He had a folder of photos to show while transiting between sites. The one I'll never forget is the one sent to him by a frightened tourist. It was taken at the Arizona Memorial, downward to the submerged deck. There was a hatchway and looking out was an unmistakable face. A definite face. No reflection. No flotsam. A face. The worst part was its expression -- It was mad. Stone mad. All the other pictures were iffy. Not this one. This one really scared me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom