Haskel AGT 30/75

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frogman62

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a Haskel AGT 30/75 new in 1997 that I have used in my business and no longer have a need for it. It is not O2 cleaned but has always had grade E drive air. Anyone seriously interested -- PM me or email < jlshelden@sbcglobal.net >
Frogman 62
Jim Shelden
316-992-0505

I might be. Three questions for you, though...1-how much?...2-where are you (I am in Hawaii)...3-how hard would it be to O2 clean?
Wetfox

thanks, Just to double that check nothing changed from the original post - you want $3800 and the Haskel is about 13 years old and plus its NOT O2 clean? have you ever had it rebuilt and does this cost include shipping?

do you have pics you can post? I assume all the regulators are intact etc. etc.?

FYI, American Airworks sells these reconditioned with 90 day warranty plus O2 cleaned for around $4000..

I know. Price does include shipping. IT has never been rebuilt -- all original and less than 30 hours of run time and never been run more than 15 minutes at any one time. I bought for a special test application to support a test program for Boeing and the Wichita Fire Dept when I had all the compressor maintenance contracts for the City. I also have a couple of 7500PSI guages I'll include with the sale.
I have a picture on my web site: sheldensportinggoods.com
Jim Shelden

Yes it sold, but not for what I wanted. $2700 was selling price. I have a " want " for one, but not very high itch.
Jim
316-992-0505

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom