For Sale Haskel 26968 Booster (AGT15/30)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TravisD

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For sale - Haskel 26968 - This is (I believe) based around the AGT15/30 mechanism.

Original manufacture date is 1987 - this was acquired by the dive shop I taught for probably 5-6 years ago, and at the time was gone thru by the owner (cleaned, seals replaced, etc). In the shop it was used to transfer O2 into the Nitrox bank, and occasionally some O2 deco bottle fills. We didn't do a lot of either, so I'd guess that this has pumped fewer than 6 T's of O2 since it was rebuilt. Drive gas was an oil-free shop compressor. I've hooked it up and run it briefly, unloaded and have a video of that if you want - also happy to do a Facetime/etc call to demo the unit in real-time. I do not currently have the hoses on-hand to hook it up to actually move gas at pressure, but for the right offer I can probably make that happen. I acquired this with the rest of the fill station, and built a Nitrox stick rather than mess with boosting O2.

I'm located near Baltimore, MD, and am willing me meet somewhere reasonable in the middle - Happy to meet at Lake Hydra to the north, Lake Phoenix to the south, or even down towards Morehead City area if the deal is right. I do not want to ship this thing!

Asking $2750. Cash in-person preferred.

DM here or email travisd at tubas dot net

haskel_1.jpeg

haskel_2.jpeg

haskel_back.jpeg
haskel_dataplate1.jpeg

(More pics in followup post)

Back
Top Bottom