Has scubaboard become an obsession for you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cadet diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Lately I feel that scubaboard has become an obsession. I have a computer constantly on the internet so it is very easy to want to see whats going on here. I know I come here too often, and it definately seems like other people do too. I think i need counseling.

Are you obsessed too?

MAybe we should start a support group of some kind....this can be more addicting than Crack Cocaine......hi my name is Big-T and I'm an addict

There are just so many resources for dive related information in one place here. Learning new things from different folks, it is an awesome information sharing source.

Thanks scubaboard

I found that out,

I have also found way to many low hanging branches......

We have had this discussion many times on SCUBABoard. It is a wonderful place, wonderful people (and some interesting characters for sure)!

Hello, my name is Shellbird and I am an addict.

Hi, my name is Luvdiving and I am a Scubaboard addict.

Since becoming a ScubaBoard member, I have lost my wife and kids. I have lost my health, job, my truck, my house, and my old friends no longer talk to me. All I have left is my computer, dive gear and my photo albums. I am but a pitiful shell of the diver I once was.

I am on the road to recovery but the Doctor said it will take years of costly, intense therapy.

When I hear someone talking about experimenting with ScubaBoard, I tell my tale of woe.

To you new Board members I say take heed, just logging in once is enough to hook even the strongest willed diver.

PS. - Not really.:boom:

Between here and www.hvac-talk.com , I spend WAY too much time.

There are great people on both sites. I would miss you if I stopped clicking on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom