Has DIR Lost The Plot ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Funny ... but completely against the rules for posting in the DIR forum.

Perhaps a mod would consider moving it somewhere more appropriate ... ?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
Funny ... but completely against the rules for posting in the DIR forum.

Perhaps a mod would consider moving it somewhere more appropriate ... ?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Damn
Some poeple just cant take a piss funny photo.
What is it Z, are us Ozzies the only Nationality that can take the piss out of each other, have a tops laugh and enjoy the humor of it all?

Cheers
Chriso

Canucks can do it too.. like why someone in Perth calls himself Sydney diver? Cuz WA is the West Virginia of Oz!?!

hahaha

Mike Veitch:
Canucks can do it too.. like why someone in Perth calls himself Sydney diver? Cuz WA is the West Virginia of Oz!?!

hahaha

Hey Mike
Yea Canucks are piss funny, I have a few staying with me at the moment, you boys just have to learn how to drink Rum without falling over.

I moved from NSW to WA three weeks ago and have just not got round to kissing a Mods arse to change my Nick.

Edit:
I cant believe a MOD moved this post from the DIR Forum, this place is really going downhill fast!!!!

Cheers
Chris

Sydney_Diver:
Hey Mike
Yea Canucks are piss funny, I have a few staying with me at the moment, you boys just have to learn how to drink Rum without falling over.

Cheers
Chris

I believe I am the resident expert on rum here :14::D, with pics to prove it.

Sydney_Diver:
What is it Z, are us Ozzies the only Nationality that can take the piss out of each other, have a tops laugh and enjoy the humor of it all?

Cheers
Chriso

Actually, Canadians are pretty good - just check out the translation thread (the one started by Ish) - I think that was pretty funny :)

cours,e it could just be the DIR folk have forgotten that diving is meant to be fun!

Z...

Love the photo (and I'm OK with being piss funny - I've never been a 'typical' American in my life). Being able to take it just as well as you can give it has been key for me & my friends for years and years.

We'll get to Oz some time before the end of this decade - and when we're planning the trip I'll have to PM whatever your monicker is at that time, Sydney Diver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom