Has anyone tried this defog

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

formernuke

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
This is a spin off from another thread, I know this is scuba board but let's try and stay on topic.

I'm wondering if anyone has tried this product.

Thread this comes from.

Baby Shampoo Ratio

Product I'm wondering about.
NEW Reef-friendly Mask Defog - Stream2Sea.com

I use J&J no more tears baby shampoo one small drop on each lense spread out and a rinse prior to decending. If I forget I just flood and and clear my mask, but I'm curious.

So if you've tried this out please report your thoughts.

well, at least its "professional strength"......which is good, dont want to accidentally use that "amateur strength" de-fog....

aaxIVlw.png

I have not used baby shampoo. I have always just used spit, though I have read some of the threads and find it interesting.

DW

J&J Baby Shampoo is my go to defogger.

All the boats here in the UAE and frequently in the Philippines usually have it available for a reason ... it works.

I'm in the habit of spitting in my wetsuit and peeing in my mask.

Whatever works for you.

Baby shampoo bothers my eyes as does the odd specialty defog drops I've tried over the years. Not sure how I'll be handling that in the future.

I have this brand's reef safe sunscreen I picked up from a dive shop in Thailand. The sunscreen comes out very white and after rubbing in, gives my skin a purple(?) tint, like a clear coat on a car.

I have this brand's reef safe sunscreen I picked up from a dive shop in Thailand. The sunscreen comes out very white and after rubbing in, gives my skin a purple(?) tint, like a clear coat on a car.

Have you gotten sunburned using it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom