Has anyone here heard of Mona Vie yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shaka Doug

Contributor
Reaction score
Kihei, Maui, Hawaii 96753, middle of the 808!
# of dives
Aloha all,

I just got started drinking this awesome new blend of 19 beneficial fruit juices. It's called Mona Vie and it's the greatest health food drink ever known to man. I'm wondering if any Scubaboarders here have experience with it. I find myself sleeping better, feeling better and suffering less from back ache and sciatica. The juice has plant derived Glucosamine in it and which is supposed to be good for your joints. With all of the diving I do, I've been on glucosamine tablets for the past 2 years to keep my knees feeling good. Now I can drink the glucosamine, which I hear is a better way to ingest it. The Mona Vie also has Acai berry, the highest antioxidant source known to man. This stuff is in the news all over so I decided to add it to my daily diet. I can feel it working already.

Anyone want to talk about it? Please let me know!

Never heard of it. I' guess I'd be interested with my wrists being as bad as they are? Where do you get it?

Hi Pir8,

It gets delivered to my house. I order it online and am able to get it at wholesale. What are you trying to do with your wrists? Are you arthritic? Do you want to try a case to see if it works? I can send you a link to order some for yourself.

It's a multi level marketing scheme. It's some very expensive juice. Everyone who drinks the stuff tries to sell it. It doesn't taste very good. I'm a bit of a cynic some times, but I think any health effects are mostly placebo.

If you like it, go ahead and drink it. I suspect you're probably trying to sell it.

I have a bad wrist from a bike accident. I was just informed that a friends aunt sells the stuff and has a bottle for me to try.

Go ahead and try some. It works great for me and I think it tastes great too. I look forward to my shot in the morning, shot in the evening every day. It's not really expensive at all when you compare it to todays economy.

I take it Shaka Doug got the Mona Vie shake down from yet another person trying to recoup their costs for getting caught in that pyramid.

a pyramid is a structure that is very wide at the bottom and very small at the top.

Back
Top Bottom