Has anyone flown Aeromexico flt 417 JFK to CUN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jackie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
the pricing is pretty sweet. They have a flight a day with nonstop service from New York.
Thanks!

Can't beat 4:32 minutes in flight...737-800, so relatively new model. Looks to run about 4 hours late for departure at least twice a week. Ontime arrival over this past year is 93% which I consider acceptable. Code share with Delta, so you can earn sky miles.

How much was the ticket?

Nice! JB is the way to go!

Must be nice, people love Cozumel for the cheaper flights but it just doesn't seem to hold true out of little rock. We want to go in July and prices seem to hold solid at $625 ish per person :(

Must be nice, people love Cozumel for the cheaper flights but it just doesn't seem to hold true out of little rock. We want to go in July and prices seem to hold solid at $625 ish per person :(

Yes, those of us flying out of smaller airports subsidize the larger airports all the time. It's Portland, OR for us, and those prices are identical to what we pay +/- $25.00. That holds true for all times of the year, and regardless of how far in advance or how close to departure you shop.

Booking far in advance (10 - 11 months) gives me better times, that's all.

It's not just small airports. prices in June out of Dallas are about $700 If you can use Sun Country's limited service to Dallas then you will spend around $500.

Lit to JFK March 11th round trip is $191...

Add now a RT from JFK to CUN for $205.00 and you now have a RT all in for....

$396.00

Just depends how much leg work one wants to do :)

If you can fly during the week, I'm seeing $388 on Delta in July. LIT-CUN. If it has to be a Saturday American has $431. I bet they will fall a little more as July gets closer, it's still a bit far out for best prices.

Back
Top Bottom