Has anyone dove with Shannen's Dive Safari in Nassau?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Noticed that they are a new dive outfit in Nassau. No reviews on Google, Facebook, or Tripadvisor yet but have been in business since what looks like to be February. Has anyone given them a try?

I contacted them during my last two trips to Nassau, but both times they said that they had no availability.

I just contacted them yesterday about diving in September when I'll be in Nassau. Despite their website mentioning 1 and 2-tank dives (although the links to those dives doesn't work), they only offer private charters on their boat, the Mac. It's $2200 for 6 divers plus up to 4 others (can be just passengers or snorkelers.)

Reactions: CCS
I just contacted them yesterday about diving in September when I'll be in Nassau. Despite their website mentioning 1 and 2-tank dives (although the links to those dives doesn't work), they only offer private charters on their boat, the Mac. It's $2200 for 6 divers plus up to 4 others (can be just passengers or snorkelers.)
Thanks for the information. I have been diving with Stuart Cove's diving during my last three trips. I'll be sticking with them in the future. They've got a nice operation.

Back
Top Bottom