Has anybody flown Aerobus from Austin to Cancun?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tlmainer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Has anybody flown Aerobus from Austin, Tx to Cancun? If so, how was it and would you do it again?
Thanks

I'm also on the lookout for flight reports about Viva Aerobus. My neighbors (non-divers) flew with them in June and said no problems. Anyone else fly with them yet? Maybe posting on Texas Swamp Divers would get more responses.

If you do fly with them IMPORTANT NOTE: they are located in the SOUTH terminal, the lime green building over by the control tower. They are not in the main terminal and the main entrance to the airport won't take you there.

We took one of VA's first flights back in May and it was a breeze. Most of the international carriers are using Terminal 3 in Cancun leaving all the infrastructure in Terminal 2 virtually unused. We flew through Immigration and Customs, including getting the red light, in fifteen minutes. Will fly with them again any day.

Thanks guys...we went ahead and booked for January so I'll post a report when we return.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom