Has any one gone to Manzanillo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Turkeyfryer

Reaction score
We are going to Manzanillo mexico in june and have never been we have great accomodations but know nothing about the area for diving. We have done web searches but would like first hand experience. Any tips would be great. Thanks Greg & Loretta

Hello
I was in manzanillo for a week in nov.2001.The place that was giving free
scuba intro lessons in the resort pool was called NEPTUNES.I went down+booked a dive
package with them(2 day-2TANK TRIP).I was picked up about 20min late the 1st day(everything is late in mexico)rental gear was newer+in good shape,they did not own thier own boat+had to rent one from the locals,didn't matter much as the dive sites were very close by.Vis i wouldn't describe as spectacular maybe 50-60 ft.water was pretty warm.
only complaint was i never got to go out for my 2nd day of diving as they left me stranded at my resort both times i schduled my other day.I was kinda chapped at travelling all that way and only doing 2 dives.This dive-op(NEPTUNES)at this time was fairly new and actually refunded in $ not only what they owed me for my 2nd dive but also my 1st dive as well+threw in a t-shirt!!Customer service in mexico,who knew????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom