Hardware Sale at Piranha's!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PiranhaDiveMfg

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
We are having a weekend hardware sale! Everything in Hardware / Clips & Snaps is 20%OFF. Put in code: "hardware" ALL lower case at checkout in the “Gift Certificate / Promo Code” box to receive your discount. This includes both brass and stainless steel items!!

ALSO DON’T FORGET OUR “HOT DEALS” SECTION!!!​

We have our new 100ft Finger Spool in Yellow and Orange with a Large Center Hole, great for cold water gloves or just big fingers!

We all so have our Dry Duffle Bag on special for only $29.99!!

And Much Much More!!!​

All so follow us on Facebook at Piranha Dive Mfg. Those who join will get Facebook only specials!!

This week’s sale is limited to in stock items only.... No Backorders!
Sales cannot be combined with any other coupons or other discounts!!

Come visit us at Piranha Dive Manufacturing and click on our HOT DEALS tab at the top of our website!!

Sale runs until Midnight EST Wednesday, September 22th.

Cheers

Eric

I've been a Piranha fan for a while, and a Facebook friend - can we combine FB discounts with other specials? If so, how

Hello Jim and yes they do take paypal.
I just received my two for one spools of which I am very pleased.
I upgraded to the stainless double enders and they arrived in three days.
I have been very pleased with the Piranha and the turn time is awesome!
Thanks guys, keep up the great work!

CamG Keep diving....keep training....Keep learning!

I just ordered one of your SPG and hose, great price compared to up here in Canada. I hope this is the beginning of a long relationship. :D

So why is it I don't see the "Hot Deals" section on your webpage??? am I missing something?

If I were you guys I would be sure to follow-up with this guy as he has money and is more then willing to spend it. Trust me I hauled a 5x8 enclosed trailer full of his gear to Tobermorey and that didn't include another bedroom full of gear that was left in Michigan.

So why is it I don't see the "Hot Deals" section on your webpage??? am I missing something?

Once you click on the link to their site, you have to click on Products on the left hand side, HOT DEALS is the first item on the left of the page.

I think they need to move it to the home page or change the link to go right to it.

Other than that, they are great guys to deal with, very honest and fast with shipping. Products are solid as well.

Try this link:
Piranha Dive Manufacturing

Once you click on the link to their site, you have to click on Products on the left hand side, HOT DEALS is the first item on the left of the page.

I think they need to move it to the home page or change the link to go right to it.

Other than that, they are great guys to deal with, very honest and fast with shipping. Products are solid as well.

Try this link:
Piranha Dive Manufacturing

Ahhhh!!!!! There it is! Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom