Hardly used Zeagle Ranger BC w/Zeagle airsource: Size L - just serviced by Zeagle FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

barryny

Registered
Reaction score
Hello I may be new to this forum but I am a well respected EBay member (barryinny). Also own a metal detecting business called Extreme Detecting (EXTREME DETECTING - HOME). I'll offer the BC here before it goes on EBay.

I'm selling for my "online technology challenged" friend a slightly used in freshwater Zeagle Ranger BC Size L.

This BC was just fully inspected and serviced by the Zeagle factory in Zephyrhills, Florida and was returned back this week and has not and will not be used. There are no tears, rips, damages, etc. Perfect working condition.

It includes the Zeagle integrated second stage airsource - eliminating one hose which would be for your octopus.

Sale price is $375 shipped to USA. Accept PayPal.

zeaglefront1.jpg zeagleairsource1.jpg zeagleairsource2.jpg zeaglerear.jpg zeagleside2.jpgzeagleside1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom