For Sale Hard to find tech diving and fish ID books

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Charlene Barker

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This is a great list for the passion diver. A few hard to find books. If it is not listed then it has been sold.

Indo-pacific coral reef guide $15
99 Dives $10
141 dive $10 all by Betty Pratt Johnson
Super suckers $15
Plus tons of all levels of Padi manuals, Dvd's and slates. $5-$20
Reef Creature $25
Reef Fish $25
Reef Coral $25 ... all by Paul Humann. These are for Florida, Carribean and Bahamas

Attachments

• dive books.jpg
    dive books.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 90
A number of these come in various editions/printings, with the more recent ones being more valuable than the older ones. Which editions are these?

A number of these come in various editions/printings, with the more recent ones being more valuable than the older ones. Which editions are these?
Which book ? Are you interested in any of the ones that are left ? Also some, the first edition is better than the second edition like the mayan Cenote book. I can look if you would like.

Which book ? Are you interested in any of the ones that are left ? Also some, the first edition is better than the second edition like the mayan Cenote book. I can look if you would like.
I don't want any of them. I was trying to help you sell them. Which edition are the Humann ID books? Are any of the PADI manuals/slates recent?

No the padi materials are not recent. That was just an after thought as I was posting these other books. Thanks for helping me sell them.

How much for the cenotes of the riviera maya?

Back
Top Bottom