Happy to be aboard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone,

Have been reading the forums for quite some time. Felt like it is time to start participating.

I am 29 years old and live in the Netherlands. I got qualified in Egypt and was diving mainly during holidays. Roughly 2-3 years ago I decided I wanted to dive more often so I started diving locally. Thinking about doing the rescue course.

Looking forward to learning and hopefully help!

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Hope you enjoyed diving in Egypt; I've never been but hear good things. A good Rescue Diver course can be a nice asset; to me, less in terms of equipping you to play 'scuba lifeguard,' and more in terms of teaching you to think things through, anticipate problems, and when they arise anyway, condition yourself to 'stop-think-act' rather than 'get anxious-panic-lose it.'

Welcome to SB!

Hi everyone,

Have been reading the forums for quite some time. Felt like it is time to start participating.

I am 29 years old and live in the Netherlands. I got qualified in Egypt and was diving mainly during holidays. Roughly 2-3 years ago I decided I wanted to dive more often so I started diving locally. Thinking about doing the rescue course.

Looking forward to learning and hopefully help!
Heya, where are you diving in NL? I am starting to dive locally as well, previously dove mostly in the caribean

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom