Happy New Year one and all...but...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Couv

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Happy New Year one and all...but...I'll be happier when the fireworks banner is gone from the SB logo. It reminds me of a computer virus my first computer had. Anyone else remember the Happy New Year computer virus?

SO SAD to announce this:

AFTER many years of diving.......
I am posting this with a heavy heart. 😢😢😢

I love diving and everything that comes with it... but I am officially done in #2022!

This is taking up too much of my time. I’m struggling to keep up with the everyday chores of cooking, cleaning and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I have decided to get rid of all my gear.

Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only, and please don't insult me with low offers.

Thanks for reading and understanding...

1. Vacuum cleaner
2. Dustpan and broom
3. Mop and bucket
4. Pots and pans
5. Toilet bowl brush and cleaner
6. Laundry detergent
7. Iron
8. Work clothes
9. Lunch bag
10. Winter jacket and boots

Any serious offer will be considered. Every little bit helps for more dive gear... 😂😂😂

HAPPY NEW YEAR DIVERS. WISHING YOU LOTS OF HAPPY BUBBLES IN 2022

Happy New Year to you too. I hope it's a good one.

@mcohen1021 How much for the vacuum cleaner? My wife's birthday was yesterday and I didn't get her a present. I think a nice vacuum cleaner would get me out of the dog house. Can you send pics?
I'll be honest, i think its broken. My wife never figured out how to use it!

Back
Top Bottom