Happy Mother's Day!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JustDiveIt

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just a big "Happy Mother's Day" wish to all of you wonderful Mom's out there. May you all have a Blessed day. Hope your Hubby shows how much you're appreciated and takes you diving today :D (jk) How about it gents, anymore wishes for those Mom's out there?? Let's hear them!

You beat me to it! I was going to start a Happy Mama's Day thread as well. Nice to see that a guy started this one. :D

I hope all you scuba diving mommies (and non-divers) have a nice, leisurely day, and I REALLY hope some of you get to spend the day diving!

Mel

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mothers! :)

I am spending the day with my 2 little ones....can't wait to be able to dive with them!

Well, Well, Well..... How about it Gent's?? :sigh_2: ... any Mother's Day wishes from you guy's?!? I see a couple of "Ladies" :35: posted some. We are really looking bad :toilet as far as male Divers go. Maybe that's why they call us dive "buddies" and not dive :fro: "soul mates" or something a bit deeper than just a buddy. :sulkoff: So how about it and let's show these "Diver Mom's" some appreciation from all us "men" who dive! :D :D :D :D :D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom