Happy Mothers Day to all SB Mum's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy Mothers Day to you too. And to all the mothers to be :wink:
Lord only knows what my two were making me today all I was told was stay in the house today Mom don't go downstairs....
Next thing I hear is the hammers going for the next 4 hrs, crying and saying we are ok don't come down stairs. Tyler saying DENIS SUCK IT UP it only hurts for a min. and than it goes away:rofl3: I just hope I can guess it right this time........

thanks, tracy, and 'happy mother's day' to everyone!

this year is better than last. i hope they're all like that!

Happy Mother's Day to all!​

Mom will be coming over today for our family celebration, she's looking forward to it.​

Happy Mothers Day to you too. And to all the mothers to be :wink:
Lord only knows what my two were making me today all I was told was stay in the house today Mom don't go downstairs....
Next thing I hear is the hammers going for the next 4 hrs, crying and saying we are ok don't come down stairs. Tyler saying DENIS SUCK IT UP it only hurts for a min. and than it goes away:rofl3: I just hope I can guess it right this time........

It's a small table for my porch :D OH they spent so much time on this and it's so many colors:confused: but it's so nice and useful and has lot of nails in it so I don't think it's coming apart anytime soon. I also got a book that Tyler made me at school and flowers in a pot. Denis made me a poem and a sun catcher with mask/snorkle and fins on it I am putting that in my car for everyone to see.
One of Tyler's (8) messages in his book to me:
Mother of the Year:
This is an award for my Mother Becky Reisinger.
She is wonderful for protecting me, being a good nurse,
cooking, being there for me, providing for me.
Way to go Mom.
I am so loved by two very special little men.

The homemade gifts are the best. My kids are all grown and they keep trying to get me to throw out all of their artwork from the early years. I will never ever throw those treasures away. Happy mothers day to all.

A little late but Happy Mothers Day to you all too.

Let's see, from my mom I got a card and dinner. I gave her a card and a Blue Footed Booby stuffed animal. LOL

From one cat I got a pile of cat puke. From the other, I got the cat puke along with a lovely hairball and diarrhea in the kitty litter box.

From my son...nothing. One day he'll appreciate me. Maybe.:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom