Happy Hanukah!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

garyfotodiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Chicago, but dive in FL. Not true anymore, as I di
# of dives
200 - 499
Tonight is the 25th of Kislev, and the first candle is lit.

Here is a song. It is not original, just my version...

I think most will figure out the tune. If not, PM me.

Bubbie's Days of Hanukah

On the first day of Hanukah my Bubbie sent to me, A bagel covered in cream cheese.

On the second day of Hanukah my Bubbie sent to me, Two dreidels spinning and a bagel covered in cream cheese.

On the third day of Hanukah my Bubbie sent to me, Three Hanukiot, two dreidels spinning, and a bagel covered in cream cheese.

On the fourth day of Hanukah my Bubbie sent to me, Four Sufganiot, three Hanukiot, two dreidels spinning, and a bagel covered in cream cheese.

On the fifth day of Hanukah my Bubbie sent to me, Five chocolate coins, four Sufganiot, three Hanukiot, two dreidels spinning, and a bagel covered in cream cheese.

On the sixth day of Hanukah my Bubbie sent to me, Six potato latkes, five chocolate coins, four Sufganiot, three Hanukiot, two dreidels spinning, and a bagel covered in cream cheese.

On the seventh day of Hanukah my Bubbie sent to me, Seven walnuts crunchy, six potato latkes, five chocolate coins, four Sufganiot, three Hanukiot, two dreidels spinning, and a bagel covered in cream cheese.

On the eighth day of Hanukah my Bubbie sent to me, Eight vials of oil, seven walnuts crunchy, six potato latkes, five chocolate coins, four Sufganiot, three Hanukiot, two dreidels spinning, and a bagel covered in cream cheese.

Hanukah, Feast of Dedication / Festival of Lights

hanukah.jpg

:) thanks! not sure what you got but it all sounds fun!!!

t to the maxx2:
Wow im not the only jew in the world!
Happy Chanukah

No there are about 13 million more of you. Some of you even dive, but never on Saturday.

Cute song. Happy Hanukkah. And since I'm not a practicing Jew, I'll dive any day of the week. :D

Back
Top Bottom