Happy Halloween

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cobaltbabe

Diva of the Deep
Reaction score
Just a short note to wish you all a safe Halloween. And for those who it applies to, Happy New Year!!! Be safe and watch for the young ones.

Hiah Cobaltbaby

Hope you have a great Halloween also. For me its going to be a long night at work since the hospital is going to be the local area traum center tonight. Hope every one is watching out for the kids tonight also!!!

You have a designated trauma centre on Halloween??? what do you do to those poor kids out there???

:D :D :D

cobaltbabe once bubbled...
Be safe and watch for the young ones.

I always watch for the young trick or treaters when I'm driving home from work but so far I haven't been able to hit any! :D

KIDDING!!!

Happy Hallowe'en to all!

Diverlady

:ghost: :smbat: :pumpkin: :witch:

Walter once bubbled...
Marie,

Is it someone's New Year? If so, whose?

The Gaelic New Year's festival call Samhain is celebrated on October 31st.

Diverlady

If anyone would like some other information on The Hallowed Evening (hence contracted to Hallowe'en), here's one of numerous sites that goes into some historical detail. I'm sure some of it will be considered controversial but it's an interesting read none the less.

Hallowe'en

Diverlady

diverlady once bubbled...

I always watch for the young trick or treaters when I'm driving home from work but so far I haven't been able to hit any!

:pumpkin: Too funny!!! Happy Halloween to you guys too!!! :pumpkin:

diverlady once bubbled...
The Gaelic New Year's festival call Samhain is celebrated on October 31st.

I'm of Irish/Scottish descent and I didn't know that :anon:

Here's what halloween has always meant for me:

17 and under- Dress up, throw eggs, eat candy until sick.

17 to 30- Dress up, throw pick up lines at halloween party, drink beer until sick.

30 to 36 (present)- Dress down at office, throw out candy to the kiddies, no more getting sick :rolleyes:

I'm still young at heart though :)

Happy Halloween everyone!!!

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom