Happy day for me today...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You've done a fine job of outlining the geographical and historical significance but I really would like you to stop. Please. This is a thread that I started to post how happy I am to be back into diving and unfortunately, you've managed to drive it into a direction which has detracted from my original intention.

So again, I'm asking you, nicely and politely, to please respect my wishes and stop so I can enjoy my exchanges with those who are genuinely happy for me.

Rey...

Don't you just hate it when your thread gets hijacked by a know-it-all?

Did you dive this weekend? Surely you did. Tell me about it. I haven't been diving off West Palm, but I understand there are some artificial reefs there. You've bought the equipment so now you're commited! I'm thinking about going to Little Cayman to dive the wall and the Tibbetts in a few weeks. It's fabulous!

Hey, I think it may be in Pennekamp! :wink1:

Lol! You're making me chuckle. I need to know what qualifications you're looking for in a BFF. I find that very important.

I'm guessing two things:
1) Female
2) Pulse

:p

You've done a fine job of outlining the geographical and historical significance but I really would like you to stop. Please. This is a thread that I started to post how happy I am to be back into diving and unfortunately, you've managed to drive it into a direction which has detracted from my original intention.

So again, I'm asking you, nicely and politely, to please respect my wishes and stop so I can enjoy my exchanges with those who are genuinely happy for me.

Rey...

Oh, come now, with a name like "hijax" you were just bound to have it happen eventually. You're just asking for your threads to be taken off on a tangent, especially by folks like halemano...

But seriously, congrats on your return to diving. I find it hard to imagine taking a long hiatus from it now that I've finally gotten certified. Good for you on your return.

Did you dive this weekend? Surely you did. Tell me about it.

No diving yet but I plan on going this weekend! My wife asked me to put on all my gear and of course she took a pic and put it up on Facebook. :p

WP_000618.jpg

Oh, come now, with a name like "hijax" you were just bound to have it happen eventually. You're just asking for your threads to be taken off on a tangent, especially by folks like halemano...

LOL! Yeah I know. I thought the same thing earlier. :wink:

But seriously, congrats on your return to diving. I find it hard to imagine taking a long hiatus from it now that I've finally gotten certified. Good for you on your return.

Thanks so much for the encouragement. I'm really happy to be returning. Can't wait until this Saturday. :)

Yeah, umm, scuba gear looks a lot more cool in the water than in your hallway! ;-)

Yeah, umm, scuba gear looks a lot more cool in the water than in your hallway! ;-)

haha yeah I know but tell me you didn't try on your gear outside of the water when you first got it?! :wink:

It'll be hitting the water this Saturday. :wink:

PS: That was my kitchen

haha yeah I know but tell me you didn't try on your gear outside of the water when you first got it?! :wink:

It'll be hitting the water this Saturday. :wink:

PS: That was my kitchen

I can tell you honestly that I didn't, but then I've only got snorkel, fins and mask. If I ever do, though, I'll be sure there's no camera in the room!! :D

PS. Aaaah...well if it's the kitchen that's different!!

Now you are a frogman! No style points awarded in scuba diving, thank goodness.

When my husband and I take dive trips we look like drowned rats by the end of the week. Saltwater all day and alcohol all night.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom