Happy day for me today...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aren't they so graceful?! I love the Eagle Rays. Also the Blue Angelfish. I've never seen them outside Pennekamp.

Welcome back! I was at Pennekamp for the first time a couple of years ago. Saw some creatures I had never seen anywhere else. Dove the Grove and it was SWEET! Wish I lived close to the ocean.
One thing about diving. It's a great way to turn a large fortune into a small fortune. Have fun!

Thanks. You're so right about the $$. :wink:

You people are just messin' with me now, right? :confused:

*sigh* Eagle Ray Alley.....what a magical spot on Molasses Reef!!! I love Pennekamp Park!

It's so good to have a local Key Largo operator helping in this thread. Could you please list your top 3 favorite Pennekamp Park dive sites? :coffee:

Welcome back! I was at Pennekamp for the first time a couple of years ago. Saw some creatures I had never seen anywhere else.

Ah, great, another experienced Pennekamp fan; please also tell us your top 3 favorite Pennekamp dive sites. :coffee:

halemanō;5902828:
The rest of the world does not refer to US as Ignorant Americans for nothing!

:shortbus:
That's pretty rude.

:rofl3:

We have seen some of the largest Eagle Rays at Pennekamp/Key Largo.

I also love eagle rays; did you see any while diving and if so which dive site(s) did you see them? Where did you see them in Pennekamp? :coffee:

Aren't they so graceful?! I love the Eagle Rays. Also the Blue Angelfish. I've never seen them outside Pennekamp.

I'm confused about what you have never seen outside Pennekamp, eagle rays or blue angelfish. Did you also do some diving on that trip? :coffee:

I'd just like to point out that the OP's current sig line quote, which I more completely quote below;

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/ex...rida-diving-wetsuit-feedback.html#post5907950

As far as protection from rubbing up against things, just dont rub up against things.....If you touch it, you kill it, and that is not a responsible way to dive.

Is exactly as valid a statement as this statement from the OP of this thread;

Dove in April at Pennekamp (Eagle Ray Alley) and just fell in love w/ diving all over again.

It's actually a worldwide phenomenon

Fknms_map_big.jpg

The completely unaware, waiting for something to happen, back slapping
excuse making unable to do anything disregarding personal responsibility
for learning anything, about detail, with regards to their, or others safety
club.

halemanō;5910784:
I'd just like to point out that the OP's current sig line quote, which I more completely quote below;

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/ex...rida-diving-wetsuit-feedback.html#post5907950

Is exactly as valid a statement as this statement from the OP of this thread;

It's too bad you feel that way. If you don't like this thread, the use of the name Pennekamp (used in the correct context or not), or my sig, please feel free to move on to another thread and let me enjoy the fact that I'm back into diving with people who are genuinely happy for me.

hijax, Welcome back into diving and to SB. Halemano...He's way up the ladder from me...He's a very experienced pro in Hawaii with some very good ideas...who likes to pick you apart. We have had some nasty back and forths, especially regarding my shell collecting. Like me, he likes to have the last word. Ignore him, or go with it... it can be fun, even educational. In 1969 at age 15 I snorkeled in Pennekamp and was thrilled. Too bad they don't allow shell collecting any more or I'd be back right now. I was in Panama in Jan., found a 10 1/2" Atlantic Tritons Trumpet live, boiled it, and it now sits in my collection. Whoa....here we go.

It's too bad you feel that way. If you don't like this thread, the use of the name Pennekamp (used in the correct context or not), or my sig, please feel free to move on to another thread and let me enjoy the fact that I'm back into diving with people who are genuinely happy for me.

It is not a matter of whether or not I "feel that way." :shakehead:

It's not a matter of whether or not I "don't like this thread." :shakehead:

If you chose to continue to type stuff that is not true, I will continue to point out it is untrue. :no:

If you chose to have a quoted sig line that is completely untrue, expect people to comment on the fact that your quoted sig line is completely untrue. :no:

I am trying to help you; I try to help a lot of people on SB, and elsewhere. The cognizant ones are appreciative. Your denile of what is transpiring in this thread is actually allowing me to help more and more people. :coffee:

For that I thank you, but not nearly as much as I feel sorry for you and am pissed off by you; because I fear this is just the tip of the iceburg. :shocked2:

My main purpose for browsing the forums I browse is to fight missinformation and ignorance with the truth. I do this because SoccerJeni's kid might be reading over her shoulder while she "likes" posts that defend ignorance. :no:

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom