Happy birthday Riguerin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wardric

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Happy birthday Rick :balloons:

have some

mezcal-gusano-rojo-70cl.jpg

but be carefull of the Hangover Monster :wink:

IMG_5726.jpg

I said it "there," I'll say it here... Happy Birthday, Rick. I'll save you the agony of having me sing to you.

Happy Birthday Rig!

Happy Birthday Rig.

hAPPY bIRTHDAY rIG! hOPE IT'S A GOOD ONE!

6449.jpg

Happy Birthday to my favorite dive buddy!
It was so good to visit with you the other night, Kimber and I had a great time and we have to do it again real soon :)

Hope you had a wonderful day

Thanks Eric and thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes.

This year was a pretty awesome birthday. It started the night before with a little get together with some long time ScubaBoard friends (and new ones) at the Stone Brewing Company. It was great to catch up with Kimber, DB, HowardE and Megan. I felt like such a Lukcy Basartd :)

I was up at bright and early the next morning to meet buddies Robert Phillips and Brian (dir_bum) in Laguna Beach for a pre-turkey dawn patrol dive at one of my favorite local spots, Deadman's Reef. We were blessed with near perfect top-side and UW conditions and enjoyed an amazing one hundred forty minute dive that has to rank up there with of the best I've ever had there.

The afternoon/evening was spent with my family...which is always a Guerin-teed good time. Funny, how everyone knew exactly what to get me for my birthday - Arrogant Bastard, Double Bastard, Lukcy Basartd. See the theme here ? ;-)

Tonight, B-boy and I are boarding the Horizon for an overnight trip to San Clemente Island. We'll be joined by some other long time ScubaBoard friends - SurfHopper and LAJim. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but it's looking like we'll be blessed with epic conditons. I can't wait ! :)

Thanks Eric and thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes.

This year was a pretty awesome birthday. It started the night before with a little get together with some long time ScubaBoard friends (and new ones) at the Stone Brewing Company. It was great to catch up with Kimber, DB, HowardE and Megan. I felt like such a Lukcy Basartd :)

I was up at bright and early the next morning to meet buddies Robert Phillips and Brian (dir_bum) in Laguna Beach for a pre-turkey dawn patrol dive at one of my favorite local spots, Deadman's Reef. We were blessed with near perfect top-side and UW conditions and enjoyed an amazing one hundred forty minute dive that has to rank up there with of the best I've ever had there.

The afternoon/evening was spent with my family...which is always a Guerin-teed good time. Funny, how everyone knew exactly what to get me for my birthday - Arrogant Bastard, Double Bastard, Lukcy Basartd. See the theme here ? ;-)

Tonight, B-boy and I are boarding the Horizon for an overnight trip to San Clemente Island. We'll be joined by some other long time ScubaBoard friends - SurfHopper and LAJim. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but it's looking like we'll be blessed with epic conditons. I can't wait ! :)

Perfect! :thumb: Enjoy celebrating the rest of your

Happy Birthday!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom