Happy Birthday Neets !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy Birthday!!!!!

:hb2::present2::1balloon::rock_band:balloon: :bounce::partytime::jump013::bandsmlz::chicken: :wave-smil: :drummer::luxhello::bday::jestera:

:bday:

neetski!!!! happy birthday!!

i sang happy b-day to her earlier today and soon she will be hitting a trendy pub in paddington with friends for a few drinks or 7!

i did ask her out for morning tea/lunch tomorrow but she has to be at the office for 6am duty tomorrow :shocked: me thinks she will be feeling quite tired and emotional after about 2hrs sleep :wink:

Hoppy Birthday to my Aussie mate who took me to a bar where I had my bum pinched for the first time in years.:D
Neetskiandherfriend.jpg

Thanks guys! I had a wonderful day...but you weren't here to spend it with me...I had lunch on Manly beach and went shopping during the day...

Yes Mrs.. I lost alot of brain cells saturday night...hmmm the early sunday shift talking with the cast of a movie prooved to be most amusing to my colleagues....

Fairy...that was such a great day with the roos! I'll take you to the pub anytime!

El..."what you talkin about?" Don't swear in dutch to me young man!

Big hugs back at you all! xoxoxoxo

Neets...so glad to hear you enjoyed your birthday! My best to you this new year :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom