Happy B-Day CBulla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy Birthday CBulla I hope you have a great day!

Wish for you lots of diving and happy encounters with big marine animals....

I hope you have a great day!

I merged this thread and the thread from the Florida Conch Divers.

Thank you thank you thank you! I finally got to dive Ft Lauderdale yesterday and while doing so, my wife set the stages for finally pulling one over on me last night (surprise b-day party!). I had a great day, good dives, a great evening and can honestly say it was a memorably way to spend a birthday!

Squid, Showboat - We'll have to do it again! Dive dive dive - maybe we'll not get run over by someone with a point and shoot waterproof camera. :wink:

Kris's uncle may have caught the dive bug again now as well. :)

GotAir:
Happy Birthday :partytime

Collin hope your day is wonderful. I have enjoyed reading your posts.

Mike

Thanks Mike :) It was an awsome day that included diving and a few surprises from my sneaky wife who moved my office upstairs into its own room, purchased some PC hardware to enable that move (a wireless card for the primary PC), and arranged a b-day party with the wide eclectic mix of people I have become friends with over the past 16 years - all without me knowing!

Aloha for now! C~

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom