Happy 4th wherever U-R

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scbababe

Reaction score
To all The FL Conch Divers and the Scubaboard "Coolest" community. From our family to yours have a wonderful 4th of July our Idendence Day and let's not forget what it truly represents, (PARTeY!!!).
Dive and live safe :wink:

Feel free to tell us how you spent your 4th. We are going to Scubajenn's for BAR BE Que!!!!! Woooooooooo!!! Go Jenn!! :dazzler1: I'm making arroz con picadillo you'll love it!

I made mango salsa, the same stuff Renee made for the beach cleanup. Yummy. Got some food, invited friends- diving meets the non divers (!), how much better can it get?
Happy 4th to everybody?

Happy Birthday USA !!!!!!!

May we have MANY more !!!!!!!!

You guys have a happy 4th of July be safe and have fun. I hope to dive with you guys soon. Schedule permitting.
alex t.

scubaranger:
I hope to dive with you guys soon. Schedule permitting.alex t.

Sure thing, just look for our posts on the private trip section! :dazzler1:

HAVE A HAPPY SAFE 4TH EVERYONE.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA

Zuzanne

Jenn, thank you for having us on the 4th for BBQ, we had a good time. Needless to say so did Victoria (our 10mnth old) she had a blast walking around your house intertaining your guests and playing with Julie and her toys,the cat, the dog, the beads,the shells and so on... Grier it was good seeing you again buddy, so was meeting your family. You have lots to be proud of my friend, your wife and children are lovely, they seem like the perfect family. It's you that I'm worried about !!! (lol). Glad you stoped by.

It was my pleasure having friends over. It was actually Hermit Crabs idea to have a party, so I guess the credit goes to her! I am glad you could make it, your family just made it all the better. Also, Grier, pleasure finally meeting your family, now we know they are not just your imagination, that is unless you just picked these people up off the street! LOL

It's dive day in Panama City Beach. May you have calm seas,great vis,and no current. Happy Independence Day!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom