Happy 13th Almitychild!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Happy 13th Birthday Almitychild!!!!

i hope you have a great day and always remember that the world is waiting for you to explore it and there will always be a path home for your return... but dont grow up too fast either!!!

Have a great day, a very happy birthday and remember to get a really expensive gift from Almitywife - you deserve it !!!!!!!!!

Uwatec Aladin Air Z intergrated expensive enough????

oh, and perfume

im sure when i was 13 i got a bike and a kick up the bum.... times have changed :D

.............................Happy Birthday!

I know that all you want to do is get older, but remember, the most important thing is to have fun while doing so :D

Oh, and toys, lots of toys, you can never outgrow toys :wink: :D

DB

Happy birthday, Almitychild !!!

:monkeydan :fruit: :dance: :bang: :chicken: :wave-smil :rock_band :balloon

Wait a minute, I thought your birthday was tomorrow. I think your aunt has her days confused again. Just kidding. :wink:

I hear you're an awesome diver. Hope you have another year full of fun and safe dive adventures. Speaking of which, be sure to ask you aunt and uncle for a new dry suit so you can come dive with us in the California kelp forest some day :D

IMG_0342a.JPG

Happy Birthday Young Lady -- hope it is wonderful.

Keep diving PINK!

PINK -- it's the new black!

Kimber

Rig!!! you know the rules - NO BOYS so dont think photos of your son in a zeagle will change my mind!!

hmmmm, but it is a zeagle so maybe in about 20yrs time........

TekDiveGirl:
Happy Birthday Young Lady -- hope it is wonderful.

Keep diving PINK!

PINK -- it's the new black!

Kimber

Ignore TDG (very smart lady, but in this case ignore).

Blue is the new Black. Pink is the new Purple. Get blue and purple.

PUFFER! Don't confuse the PINK child -- she has been started correctly -- let her move forward as such. This way she will need no further training!

Almity -- what PINK gear are you getting The Child for her Bday?

well TGirl... as the DIR world has yet to get on the pink bandwagon... a few cans of pink spray paint so we, as a family, can recolour her fins from that hideous regulation black colour they currently are eyebrow

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom