Hanna the Horrible!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's still a Tropical Storm at this point but I'm tired of getting "wet butt" in my Jeep from the rains :D

That's from Gustav. We've yet to get any rain from Hanna.

Boy you guys are breaking my heart-----i would love to be in Florida right now instead of directly in Gustave's cross hairs!! Hope to talk to you tomorrow, but probably will be out of power for the next 4 to 7 days after tomorrow night!!

Boy you guys are breaking my heart-----i would love to be in Florida right now instead of directly in Gustave's cross hairs!! Hope to talk to you tomorrow, but probably will be out of power for the next 4 to 7 days after tomorrow night!!

Good luck and I hope you are OK

at200808_5day.gif

This could be good - should the winds push out as offshore winds, that will flatten down the Gulf and Venice should clear up.

I was at the beach and out at my boat today. The water is murky, brackish, rolling and definite higher than normal tide.

I'd suspect that the roll and roll and roll should have turned up some new stuff! I've learned of a Mammoth tusk recovered off of Venice! :)

Nice...looks like I'll be wet at the Penn State game....

Back
Top Bottom