Closed Handmade Stuffed Nudibranch

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My very talented wife made this for my nudibranch obsessed son, and we would love to know if any dive buddies would be interested in buying these. Could likely customize colors, thinking $20 + shipping from Colorado. Payment via PayPal or Etsy possible. What do you all think? Thanks for the feedback.

Attachments

• 1534993465742213533655689949940.jpg
    1534993465742213533655689949940.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 216
Well, darn that's cute! Pretty sure this is an extremely special niche though.

Well, darn that's cute! Pretty sure this is an extremely special niche though.
If anyone would be keen, it would be @Searcaigh

My very talented wife made this for my nudibranch obsessed son, and we would love to know if any dive buddies would be interested in buying these. Could likely customize colors, thinking $20 + shipping from Colorado. Payment via PayPal or Etsy possible. What do you all think? Thanks for the feedback.

Has it been child-tested? It would have to hold up to my 1-year-old grandson :wink: He has a growing collection of stuffed, underwater critters so I'm somewhat interested but not so sure about something knitted.

If anyone would be keen, it would be @Searcaigh

Ha ha I have seen tissue box holders in the shape of nudis too, Al Jazeera at RAK has one in their office and many different ones in a shop in Tulumben, Bali.

Anyway I'll pass

Has it been child-tested? It would have to hold up to my 1-year-old grandson :wink: He has a growing collection of stuffed, underwater critters so I'm somewhat interested but not so sure about something knitted.
Hi there, thanks for the reply. This one is crocheted and had not been directly tested. However, she makes dolls and other stuffed animals that have been through extensive testing. Thanks.

Nice job !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom