Hand Held Scuba Calculator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Richiedemarco

Registered
Reaction score
Little Idea I had for a hand held calculator with predefined functions people often use for dive planning. Enclosed is a mock up picture, excel file of the functions, and detailed description. I applied for a patent on this.

Sent it to Dive Rite & OMS… No bites…

I guess I should not quit my day job. :) Will trade this idea for a Sport Kiss Rebreather! :eyebrow:

Attachments

• DiveBuddy.zip
    172.9 KB · Views: 135
Same here . . .

Best Mix
MOD
EAD
PPO2
PPN
PPH
Max Depth
ATA <-> Depth
SAC rate
so forth and so on . . .

the K

it would make a great stocking stuffer for the tech diver; however, most of us allready have a programable calculator with these functions programmed...

now if you made it cheap and waterproof (two things my programmable calculator are not) I might be persuaded to buy it

Happy Holidays

I got my scuba calculator for free from the deli counter at my grocery store. They were giving away cheap, basic calculators, so I threw one in my toolbox. It does MOD, PPO2, best mix, SAC rate, and even trimix gas blending (ideal gas laws). :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom