Hand Cart

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seathelight

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Looking for a lightweight folding cart for a single tank. I want something that can stand on its own (which is the problem I have with the "tank trolley") and wheels large enough to go down/up stairs. An extendable shelf would be ideal, but not necessary. Any recommendations?

The FoldIt cart is what comes to mind but it might be more than what you’re looking since you’re looking for a single tank.

I use it for ferrying everything back and forth from parking to the boat in one shot. It’s large enough to accommodate you and a dive buddy with two bottles each plus your deck boxes.

EDIT: Handles stairs without a problem.

I also use it to carry my twinset, my two deco bottles, my deck box and a DPV.

It serves double duty for carrying motorcycle wheels back and forth to the tire changer at race tracks, which is where I first learned about the FoldIt cart.

I’d check online with your home improvement warehouse for foldable hand carts. There are some slick ones I was considering before I splurged for the FoldIt cart.

Golf bag caddy works well for what you're trying to do. Usually cheap or free too.

The FoldIt cart is what comes to mind but it might be more than what you’re looking since you’re looking for a single tank.

I use it for ferrying everything back and forth from parking to the boat in one shot. It’s large enough to accommodate you and a dive buddy with two bottles each plus your deck boxes.

EDIT: Handles stairs without a problem.

I also use it to carry my twinset, my two deco bottles, my deck box and a DPV.

It serves double duty for carrying motorcycle wheels back and forth to the tire changer at race tracks, which is where I first learned about the FoldIt cart.

I’d check online with your home improvement warehouse for foldable hand carts. There are some slick ones I was considering before I splurged for the FoldIt cart.
Thanks! I'll check it out

Back
Top Bottom