Hamanasi Dive & Adventure Resort ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am contemplating going to Belize. I have already read that people from SB recommend Roberts Grove. Has anyone ever stayed at Hamanasi Dive & Adventure Resort? If so would you recommend it? I really would appreciate any feed back!

Thank Thomas

http://www.hamanasi.com

Hamanasi Dive & Adventure Resort

Never stayed there but I've had (remote) dealings with them. They're a good outfit.

Thomas:
I have stayed at Haminasi this past July I think it was. I posted a report you may be able to find it with a search. If not suffice it to say we had a great time. You will find that your group will be the only group you run into on the water. The walls start at about 40ft, visibility was good and the reefs were in great shape. The ride out to the barrier reef is 30 to 40 minutes and while we were there it was rough some days. We were able to do two dives a day. Some opted to do the land tours and enjoyed them. The hotel and food was very good and a nice pool. We had a great time. There are also sand fleas there.
Floyd

floydpackard:
Thomas:
I have stayed at Haminasi this past July I think it was. I posted a report you may be able to find it with a search. If not suffice it to say we had a great time. You will find that your group will be the only group you run into on the water. The walls start at about 40ft, visibility was good and the reefs were in great shape. The ride out to the barrier reef is 30 to 40 minutes and while we were there it was rough some days. We were able to do two dives a day. Some opted to do the land tours and enjoyed them. The hotel and food was very good and a nice pool. We had a great time. There are also sand fleas there.
Floyd

Thank You Floyd your report was very helpful. Now it is between Haminasi and Roberts Grove!

Back
Top Bottom