Halloween Night Dive Spectacular comes to Sydney!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carl_Fallon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Time and PlaceDate:Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Time:6:30pm - 9:30pm
Street:Jibbon St
City/Town:Cronulla, Australia
View Map

Guess what? Finally we have taken something from the Americans and made it better! Yey. :) hehehee. (Only joking guys) :rofl3:

The night is basically a contest, for the best damn halloween calved pumkin! Cool hey. Except, we are all going to be going night diving with them as our lanterns.

The whole idea of the night dive is to dive with your torches inside the pumkin. So make sure you cut a hole for the torch to fit inside. :)

So you dont neccessarily need to dive to join in. So doll yourself up, calve a pumkin and lets have a great night out at Oak Park for Halloween.

There will be a BBQ afterwards where the judging will be announced. :wink:

If anyone needs any gear for the night please contact me and i will organise it for you. Abyss Scuba Diving will be open until 6.30pm that night and the group will be leaving there at 6.30pm to head down to Oak Park for the dive.

Also, night adventure modules of the PADI Advanced Coursewill be run for FREE if anyone hasn't yet done a night dive! What a better way to jump in for your firtst night dive. OOOHHHHH Halloween.....

I hope you all can make it! :D:D:D

Cheers guys!:eyebrow:

Yours Truly,
Carl Fallon:14:

psssst Shire boy... its carved not calved :wink:

and sounds like a fun night for your crew....... have a great night!

what a great idea - having the lights in a pumpkin.

I'm organizing a Halloween night dive and I think I might just try that!

G'Day guys,

OOOOHHHHHH HHHHAAAALLLLLOOOOWWWWEEEEEENNNNNN.

Tonight is the big night everyone! If you are in Sydney and want to get together with some divers to celebrate halloween then make your way down to Oak Park in South Cronulla for a crazy night.

Bring your carved pumpkins, and witchs hats for we are going a little loopy tonight! HEhehehe.

I hope to see you all there.

G'Day guys,

What a brilliant night last night. Thanks to everyone that turned up, and imparticular the people that got right into the spirit of the night and dressed up for the occasion.

We had 31 divers, 18 support crew (Zombies and Draculars) on shore, and loads and loads of cool carved pumpkins.

The winner was Nathan Owles with his carving of a Spider, and second prize went to Nick Windle for NEMO!

I hope everyone had a great time, and hopefully in the years to come the event gets bigger and bigger!

I hope you all enjoy the images.

Halloween_01.jpg

Halloween_02.jpg

Halloween_03.jpg

The judging begins!

Halloween_04.jpg

Halloween_06.jpg

The 2 finalists, NEMO and the SPIDER!

Halloween_07.jpg

The prestigious award. Abyss Scuba Diving, Best Pumpkin Carver

Halloween_08.jpg

The Winner is Nathan Owels, with the SPIDER!!!

Halloween_09.jpg

David Ellis won best dressed!

Halloween_10.jpg

It was a late night.

Halloween_11.jpg

And the kiddies!

Halloween_12.jpg

Halloween_13.jpg

The Winning entry.

Halloween_15.jpg

Halloween_16.jpg

NNN EEEE MMMM OOOOO

Halloween_17.jpg

and last but not least, Mr Peter Letts

Great night guys, see you all next year!

Back
Top Bottom