Halloween Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Knight_of_Avalon

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone have a good lead on any Halloween-themed diving? Underwater pumpkin carving, or anything like that? I know that Gilboa quarry (in Ohio) is having a "haunted" dive", but that's five hours from me.

Anyone have a good lead on any Halloween-themed diving? Underwater pumpkin carving, or anything like that? I know that Gilboa quarry (in Ohio) is having a "haunted" dive", but that's five hours from me.

Not close to you I'm afraid. One of our local dive shops (NC) sponsors an underwater pumpkin carving contest every year. This year it's on October 28th. However, one of the rules is you have to be a member of the local quarry association (PDRA). Not sure how strict they are about that rule. Unfortunately, it's one of the few Saturdays this year I have to work.

Life is awfully spooky topside that day so I am VERY fearful of descending into King Neptune's realm where things might be even more scary! Tee hee.

Not sure where you're located, but Dutch Springs in Pennsylvania has an underwater pumpkin carving event & competition. My dive club usually goes there every year. I have yet to make it, but am hoping to at some point. It look like so much fun!

Here's the video from @doctormike from a few years ago:

And here's the event info from Dutch.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom