Half a million posts!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ted S

SB Co-Founder
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Incase you didn’t notice we have broken the 500,000 post mark today (2/16)! ScubaBoard has grown tremendously over the last few years almost doubling from year to year. Looking back at February 19th of 2003 we had 237,000 posts, less than half of what we have now with fewer than 10,000 members. Thank you all for your amazing contributions to the community over the last year and for some of you, over the last 3 years. Watching ScubaBoard grow is one of the most exciting jobs I could ever have and although growth means work I’m pleased to see the results. Please remember that it is your contribution and your feedback that helps shape the future of the board so if you have a comment or a thought for improvements please post them in the Site Support forum. Again, thank you all!

Thank you for all of your work in bringing this to us.

Chad

The board sure has grown over the last 3 years. I remember when there were 20 members and I could read every post, now I can barely read all the thread heading.

Thanks for all the behind the scenes work......Now if I can get this blasted computer to stop locking up while on SB.

Yeah, well - even if you discount that by the 1,000 times I said Hi! to new members, it's still a bunch, huh...? :wink:

Tech Admin:
Incase you didn’t notice we have broken the 500,000 post mark today (2/16)!

:wavey:Thanks SB Members!!!:wavey:

I too would like to thank Tech Admin & NetDoc for keeping things going & growing.

incredible how the board has grown. Will only get bigger and bigger. You guys all do great work. Thanks for putting on a great information sharing system.

Wow! I'm with you, Herman. It used to take me all of a half hour to read the board. Now it takes hours and I still miss alot.

WTG SB'ers!

Don....You're doing a good job as our welcoming committee. Keep it up!

500,000 post ......you know what that means

.015% of those posts are mine

dee has 1.85% of the posts
:dropmouth

hmmmmmm how many would have carpal tunnel by now

Great Site !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom