Halcyon SS backplate, STA with cambands, and ABC 20 weight system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Lecter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
What you see is what you get.

Standard size, SS, older version H plate. Harness on the plate hasn't been trimmed as far as I can tell, though I just took about 1/4 inch off the right side to remelt a clean cut. There's about two feet of extra webbing behind the buckle with the harness rigged to fit a 6'1"/200lb male in a drysuit. No heavy wear on the webbing at points where it meets the plate. $100 o.b.o. including priority shipping and paypal fees.

Nice condition H STA with decent condition H cam bands. $90 o.b.o. including priority shipping and paypal fees.

H ABC 20 (I think, the pockets seem to hold quite a bit more than 5lb each), recent version but still the horizontal style. $50 o.b.o. including priority shipping and paypal fees.

Photo1.jpgPhoto2.jpgPhoto3.jpgPhoto4.jpgPhoto5.jpg

Last edited:
What you see is what you get; having some trouble with a couple of the pics, will get them up soon.

Standard size, SS, older version H plate. Harness on the plate hasn't been trimmed as far as I can tell, though I just took about 1/4 inch off the right side to remelt a clean cut. There's about two feet of extra webbing behind the buckle with the harness rigged to fit a 6'1"/200lb male in a drysuit. No heavy wear on the webbing at points where it meets the plate. $100 o.b.o. including priority shipping and paypal fees.

Nice condition H STA with decent condition H cam bands. $90 o.b.o. including priority shipping and paypal fees.

H ABC 20 (I think, the pockets seem to hold quite a bit more than 5lb each), recent version but still the horizontal style. $50 o.b.o. including priority shipping and paypal fees.

View attachment 165429View attachment 165430View attachment 165431
what is the difference between the old style and new style plate?

what is the difference between the old style and new style plate?

The current style has an engraved H logo and lacks the square holes you see at the bottom. Looks like this: 10-blackplate-1.jpg

Finish, form, and dimensions are the same for each as far as I can tell.

More pics of STA and plate added.

Several PMs returned, all items remain available and are OBO.

PM sent.

BP/harness sold. STA, cambands, and weight system remain available.

STA, cam bands, and [-]ABC system[/-] still available. Take $10 off the prices above.

Last edited:
Nice condition H STA with decent condition H cam bands. $75 shipped and paypalled.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom