Wanted Halcyon Single Tank Adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

john120283

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking for a Halcyon Single Tank Adapter with or without weight. Let me know if you've got one you're looking to sell.

Just an FYI, the Hollis STA IIRC is the same but much cheaper.

D006B94A-8D82-4528-9417-D5A727170221.png

I have one (no weights, no straps) ... I live in Pertn Western Australia ... so shipping maybe expensive. PM me your address and Ill get a quote to ship to you on Friday ... how much were you thinking its worth

I've been looking at that as well, but couldn't find any alternate manufacturer of the weighted inserts.
Yeah. I don't think Hollis make one. I wouldn't have thought a weight insert would be too hard to make though. I'm sure I've seen threads on it. I'll have a hunt.

I have one (no weights, no straps) ... I live in Pertn Western Australia ... so shipping maybe expensive. PM me your address and Ill get a quote to ship to you on Friday ... how much were you thinking its worth
Just sent you a PM

Check out Oxycheq Weighted Single Tank Adapter @ Northeast Scuba Supply.

Picture does not show weight, but is included in description ("The STA is stainless steel with a lead insert.")

Much less than Halcyon, and has additional slot for cam band routing. 🏋️‍♂️

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom