For Sale Halcyon Single Tank Adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sama3033

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Selling my Halcyon single tank adapter. It has Dive Rite tank straps - don't ask how they got on there! Anyway, the thing is in great condition since I've never used it. It's essentially brand new. $70 or best offer (plus shipping).
20180425_140622[1].jpg
20180425_140708[1].jpg
20180425_140645[1].jpg

Well. since you asked...I think my LDS put them on there when I bought the Halcyon set up and I just didn't notice. I dive doubles so this has seen no use. He charged me through nose as it was. Bit of a rip-off artist. Needless to say he's not in business any more. That said, they're really solid straps. Maybe a notch up from Halcyon?

They're fine straps, I have some. Did you buy them from a place in Brooklyn that also sold paintball stuff?

They're fine straps, I have some. Did you buy them from a place in Brooklyn that also sold paintball stuff?
My mum told me that if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. He knows who he is. Let's leave it at that. His shop was in Manhattan tho'. It's still there, under different ownership.

Okay, was it, say, below Houston?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom