For Sale Halcyon Infinity BCD w/Accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CGE925

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
For Sale is a very nice and well equipped Halcyon Infinity BCD system with all accessories. Sadly, my diving days are over, so I am selling off all my gear to new homes.

Included are all the items that come with the “all-dressed” Infinity system:

30 lb lift Halcyon wing, regular size SS Backplate, Halcyon webbing, including all buckles, D-rings, removable shoulder pads etc, STA with both tank straps as well as the 6 lb STA weight insert, the Halcyon Cinch system, backplate pad with storage pocket and two ACB quick-release weight pockets.

Also included are a few nice extras that I added over the last few years:

A black Hollis aluminum backplate for those days when you want to dive carrying a lot less weight ;o), an additional full length 2” webbing strap and, in addition to the Halcyon Cinch system, a pair of AGIR-BROKK Harpa adjustment slides. I never cared for the Cinch system as I found it too fiddly to use in snugging the shoulder straps. The Harpa slides worked much better and easier. In any case, both systems are included.

I’m the original owner and have only put maybe a few dozen dives on the system, so it’s in excellent condition with only the usual number of light scuff marks. It’s only seen salt water a few times, most of my diving was in the St Lawrence.

Asking $US500 firm, I’ll cover the Paypal fees and split the shipping with the buyer inside North America. Note that given the SS backplate and the 6 lb STA weight, the box will be pretty heavy.

Thanks for looking

upload_2018-10-9_10-44-50.png

upload_2018-10-9_10-45-18.png

upload_2018-10-9_10-45-41.png

upload_2018-10-9_10-46-7.png

I am interested if it is not already sold! PM me and we can coordinate. Thanks, Amy

Back
Top Bottom