Halcyon Eclipse, SS backplate, weighted tank adapter (in UK)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rdinner

Registered
Reaction score
I'm selling off two fairly complete sets of kit in excellent condition. Ideally you would be able pickup the equipment in Cambridge, England, or Edinburgh, Scotland. But I can ship elsewhere if necessary.

Here's a photo gallery, including all the other kit for sale in addition to the BC system. Click on the images for descriptions.

One BC setup sold, one is left:
Halcyon Eclipse MC system, which includes the 40 lb (larger capacity) wing, stainless steel backplate, harness, storage pak, and weighted single tank adapter. Ideal for cold water diving, but easily adaptable.

£350 for the whole setup. Price is negotiable and I'll consider selling components.
Let me know if you want any more info.
--Rafael

I'm selling off two fairly complete sets of kit in excellent condition. Ideally you would be able pickup the equipment in Cambridge, England, or Edinburgh, Scotland. But I can ship elsewhere if necessary.

Here's a photo gallery, including all the other kit for sale in addition to the BC system. Click on the images for descriptions.

One BC setup sold, one is left:
Halcyon Eclipse MC system, which includes the 40 lb (larger capacity) wing, stainless steel backplate, harness, storage pak, and weighted single tank adapter. Ideal for cold water diving, but easily adaptable.

£350 for the whole setup. Price is negotiable and I'll consider selling components.
Let me know if you want any more info.
--Rafael
Still available?

that post is 6 years old...

Back
Top Bottom