Halcyon complete: SS backplate, straps, Eclipse 40 wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Remus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
$540 + shipping OBO

BC hangar included.

Single tank set up. Two 1/8" holes in waistband for dive knife.

Bought in May 2009 in Okinawa, Japan. I am in the military and expected to be stationed in Hawaii, but ended up in Illinois, so I'm getting out of the sport for now.

I have about 7 dives and absolutely love this rig, but just won't be diving for a few years.

Lee

DSC_0810.JPG

DSC_0813.JPG

showing two 1/8" holes burned into waistband for dive knife:
DSC_0812.JPG

Has the harness been cut? If not, and you would entertain the idea of selling me the BP and harness, I am very interested. There are a few people on here that may be interested in the wing by itself. Thanks.

Uncle Remus, don't sell your gear, go diving in Lake Michigan. There is so much to see and do in the lake that it would be a shame to quit diving just because you came to Chicago instead of Hawaii.

Of course the water here is not as warm as Hawaii would be but we have some great wrecks right in your back yard.

Stop convincing him to not sell me his gear! :)

Thanks for the encouragement, but I am definitely a fair weather diver. I will also be enjoying an extended all-expenses paid trip to Afghanistan.

I did cut the strap. I have a 34" waist, and left about 12-15". I am 5' 11" and 190 lbs.

Lee

@Ronzo: My STA is un-weighted. I didn't get the weight since I have the SS backplate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom