Halcyon Bp/Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rmitchell248

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Here I have my Halcyon Steel BP and Wing for sale. The BP and harness are brand new and uncut. The 36 lb Pioneer wing is in great shape as well as the MC storage pack. I have a brand new diverite single tank adapter on it as well. I put this kit together and have not been able to dive it nor will I be able getting back in the water for a while so here it is!

475 via paypal shipped to the conus....

Let me know

bf8a685d.jpg

2b91e6fc.jpg

Any chance you'd want to sell the BP and harness without the wing and STA? If so, shoot me a PM. I am in need of a SS BP and harness. Thanks.

I'm willing to try to work some kind of deal out where we both get what we need. I definitely don't need the wing. We'll see what he wants for each piece.

i also would be interested in the wing and sta and cam bands, already have the back plate and harness

Cool. Anyone know what a pioneer 36 goes for new? I think I've seen the BP/wing new for $260-ish. I have no idea what the wing and STA go for.

hey guys I am sorry I have been away from the computer over Christmas!! I think we can work something out. I will shoot some PMs off

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom