Halcyon BC w 40lb Wing, Backplate, Harness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smscuba

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a Halcion Eclipse Bc with backplate, harness, and 40lb lift wing for sale. Never been in the water. Way too much BC for me.
Asking $500 plus shipping.

How is it too much BC for you? Interesting comment considering Halcyon's description, "unprecedented streamlining and eliminating the many useless “features” that clutter traditional buoyancy compensators"

How is it too much BC for you? Interesting comment considering Halcyon's description, "unprecedented streamlining and eliminating the many useless “features” that clutter traditional buoyancy compensators"
Smscuba, do you need help setting it up so YOU can use it? That is one of the nicest BC's on the market and would be perfect for diving California waters. I am sure there is someone near you that could help you to start using it safely.

PM me if I can be of assistance.

Otherwise someone is going to get a nice BP/W.

If his isn't still available, mine is! See my post (with pics). We are asking the same price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom