Halcyon ACB weight system 20lb version (10lb each side)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eelnoraa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Up for sale Halcyon ACB weight system, 20lb version, mounted horizontally on waist strap. It is used, but in very good condition. I will post pictures tonight. This item retails for $135 new. I am thinking $110 shipped to US.

---------- Post added ----------

I am selling this for a friend. Appearantly, he hasn't dived for a long time. His gears has been stored in his closet for a year or maybe more. This item was bought new in 2009. I know this because the tag on his H wing says 2009.

From what I see, I won't say it is like new condition, but definitely exellent. There is some scratch on the plastic buckles, cosmatic only, buckles lock and unclock positively, no sticky feeling. Metal hardware is like new. No discolor in the nylon. The inside of the weight pockets are very much new like. So please pm me if you want to see more pictures. Please make an offer.

Attachments

• halcyon_ac.jpg
    halcyon_ac.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
lower to $90

---------- Post added ----------

up on further research, it is a 12lb ACB, not 20lb version, still mounted horizontal tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom