Halcyon 55lb Explorer wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JamesK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have one Halcyon 55lb Explorer wing looking for a new home. I will not lie and say "this wing only used ten times" or anything like that. This wing has seen a lot of diving, but it was all fresh water and it was well taken care of. It has never leaked or had any issues at all. It has treated me very well, and kept me warm on those cold lonely drunken nights in North Florida and while in Mexico safe from the donkey shows. It stayed faithful through all these years. It has pulled me through two "OH $4!+" moments by comforting me and calming me down letting me know I would get out just fine, and that it was there for me. It is a great wing and deserves a better man then me. You see, I am not selling it. It is divorcing me. I have been cheating on it with another wing. In fact, two other sexy little sidemount wings.

I have had a bunch of other equipment divorce me in the last week as they started to see my sidemount mistresses getting more and more use. However, this wing stuck with me for a few extra days longer then the rest of those no good jump at the first sign of trouble pieces. It's ok. I am not bitter.

If anyone would like to start a loving relationship with this superb wing, let me know. It originally was only trying to get the $175 plus it's plane ticket out of my life. However, after tonight it saw me having a "cyber relationship" with another piece of gear and has offered to pay for it's own plane ticket anywhere CONUS. If you are anywhere between Savannah GA and Naples FL (Going I10 to I75 route), I can deliver it one my many trips through that area. I am sure it can handle one last road trip with me.

Here is one of the photos I took from it's Facebook page. It's to sad to take a photo right now, and asked me to type this and use this photo.

Thanks for looking.

9DC1EE33-516F-494F-B309-4E068DB4235A-2779-000003233A9FB7A0.jpg

I don't have the budget to start doubles right now, but I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this ad. :rofl3:

Thanks. We are trying to work things out, but I might have done too much damage. She is demanding a new backplate and harness and a new set of doubles, plus use at least once a week to stay. But all that stuff already packed up and left this week so I don't know if I can work this out. I am afraid if I do that all my other mistresses will want to leave. I'm not Mormon, so this is making life hard.

Back
Top Bottom