HALCYON 10 WATT HID Canister Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

splitkey01

Contributor
Reaction score
Up for sale is my Halcyon 10 Watt Canister Light great condition ready to go. Light has a new Halcyon Battery, selling only because too many toys in the closet. Selling for $325 shipped free INCONUS

IMG_1688.jpgFullSizeRender-12.jpgFullSizeRender-11.jpgFullSizeRender-9.jpgFullSizeRender-7.jpg

i can only offer 200$.. or we can trade for something you may need? perhaps liio battery packs?

Funny andrewy. I don't make much money and when I was looking for a can light and saw your post selling your homemade ones at least I didn't low ball you. I offered you full price only in a couple of payments. What was you're answer to me ? "You can charge it"..... End of conversation. If only there was such a thing as Karma ..... :D

Splitkey01 is a great seller. Everything I've purchased from him has been in excellent condition, always very well maintained. Great price on that can light !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom