Haigh Quarry Sat. September 19th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darcey

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone planning on being at Haigh this coming Saturday the 19th of September? My boyfriend and I are planning on getting there probably around 8am with the hope of getting at least 3 dives in that day.

If any SBers are going to be there should we plan a gathering?:popcorn:

I'll be there around 7:30.

If we're lucky and drive fast (or get up early enough for that matter!) we should be there between then and 8. We'll have a tan canopy and both of us have Mares wetsuits and all of our gear is Scubapro if you want to search us out and say hi or go on a dive with us!

Ya know, the thought had crossed my mind but then I looked at the forecast and saw high of 71 and rain. I don't mind the wet part from the rain but I don't like freezing on my surface interval.:doh2:

If we're lucky and drive fast (or get up early enough for that matter!) we should be there between then and 8. We'll have a tan canopy and both of us have Mares wetsuits and all of our gear is Scubapro if you want to search us out and say hi or go on a dive with us!

See ya then! I have a gray Hyundai Accent, a beat up black and yellow drysuit, and mostly DiveRite gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom