had a couple of nice dive days...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Posted a few pictures from the past few days

Here is one,

20910P1012647-med.jpg

the rest are in my gallery.

One more from the around the island gallery

Image by justleesa (Copyright) posted at ScubaBoard

I'm glad your water was clearer than mine :D. Great shots. Real lens flare or PS?

alcina:
Glad to hear you got to go diving, too!

I've put a couple in the gallery but haven't had time to look many over yet.

Love the turtle!!! The second one isn't showing here...

Click the text image image, it'll take you to the pic. Seems not to be working properly yet.

Thanks, always hard to choose which to post :D

justleesa:
Yoda... :ssst: that's like asking a lady here age....lol
I wondered if you would answer :D !
I think of it more as "is it live or memorex". Nice creativity - that too counts.

jus'playin with ya. :wink: With out the lights the pic was a little dead...I wish PSE had a star filter instead of the lens flair. Does CS have that?

Lisa, have you seen the little turtle with the red cloud coming from its mouth lately?

I think I have seen him, but not at that spot and no red stuff. What I have noticed is a LOT more of that red algee they were talking about....I was thinking of running my own test with it the next time I get down.
BTW - he was a BIG fella about 4 - 5'. You gotta come and see them. They are amazing. Yesterday we had about 10 at the wrecks and about 6 or 7 at Turtle Canyon (i've seen up to 20 there)

justleesa:
jus'playin with ya. :wink: With out the lights the pic was a little dead...I wish PSE had a star filter instead of the lens flair. Does CS have that?
I've got PS7 and I have not seen one yet - that does not mean it's not in there somewhere.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom